22 April, 2010
Do you see the saute pan I'm using for the cajun pasta below? That is the best pan I have ever owned. I bought it at TJ Maxx a couple years ago for under $50. It's a BEKA pan. I own two sets of commercial Calphalon (this is the good stuff b4 they started making cheap stuff), and a couple All Clad pans as far as high end goes. This pan beats them all! This particular pan is copper and SS. I'm on the hunt for more of these. I recommend BEKA saute pans people. :)
- ► 2011 (70)
- Korean Pork Bulgogi
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Beka cookware
- I often make a dish called Cajun Chicken pasta. ...
- Plate ...
- Connor ate two plates. He loves spicy.
- Spying my little (formally brown) chest I decided ...
- I bought this armoire last year with the in...
- the pOe's-that's us
- Quite a collection of heart-shaped stones. I love...
- ~Fried Rice Deliciousness~After seeing a couple re...
- ▼ April 2010 (12)