23 April, 2010
Chicken Tikka Masala
Fridays we usually go out for dinner but I decided to stay in and cook. The Chicken Tikka Masala was very good. I used a combination of two recipes. It's time consuming to make it from scratch but so worth it. Leftovers are even better the next day after the flavors have melded together awhile.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Korean Pork Bulgogi
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Beka cookware
- I often make a dish called Cajun Chicken pasta. ...
- Plate ...
- Connor ate two plates. He loves spicy.
- Spying my little (formally brown) chest I decided ...
- I bought this armoire last year with the in...
- the pOe's-that's us
- Quite a collection of heart-shaped stones. I love...
- ~Fried Rice Deliciousness~After seeing a couple re...
- ▼ April 2010 (12)