09 July, 2010

Cherry Chomper


It's a fact that my middle son Cayd is a serious gadget guy all the way.  He's the one who figures out all the new electronics, appliances, etc...around our house.  If you don't know how to do it, chances are Cayd will be able to tell you.  It is also a fact that I love to thrift store shop.  After years of taking (dragging) my kids with me they kind of know what I look for and set out to hunt on their own for useful treasures.  
Knowing my love of ripe summer cherries Cayd found me the most useful little gadget I've seen in a long time.  It's the Cherry Chomper. It was brand new and unopened in the box, and the price was right.  This nifty little chomper guy is so great I'd pay full price for him.  It would make a great gift too. I'm also happy to say the Cherry Chomper has given Cayd a new love for cherries!


Insert the cherry


Press the head down, then release


The pit is pushed out.  See the hole?
It's very quick and easy.  The head simply lifts off and it's dishwasher safe.

there's the pit
Look for it on www.talismandesigns.com

1 comment: