29 September, 2010

Calvin Klein's BEAUTY #2

Calvin Klein's new fragrance BEAUTY is the second fragrance I'm sampling.  This is another new fragrance coming out in October 2010.  Supposedly this fragrance is geared toward women 35+.  I don't quite know how you put an age on a fragrance.  It claims to represent the mature woman's maturity and self esteem. Okay.  That kind of description seems to evoke the  negative "old lady" perfume jokes-ya know?? It's kind of like every time I smell Estee Lauder's Youth Dew I think about my grandma.  That, of course is not a bad thing, but   I could never wear Youth Dew myself because I associate that scent with my favorite octogenarian.   Anyway, that being said, I wasn't crazy about BEAUTY.  It's a light, feminine fragrance.  It's not bad, it's just not good enough to be in the running.  It kind of reminds me of Estee Lauder's Beautiful...YAWN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment