28 September, 2010

Scent search Givenchy PLAY #1

It's about the time of year I start my search for a new fragrance.  Once a year for Christmas DLP likes to buy me perfume, and being that I'm not a huge perfume wearer anyway that works out great.  
My tried and true standbys are Trish McEvoy's Blackberry Vanilla and L'Artisan Vanillia.  Are you sensing I dig Vanilla?  I do like vanilla but both of these fragrances are quite subtle and don't scream VANILLA!  L'Artisan's vanillia is rich and smokey which I love.


**New in October 2010
The first scent I'm trying is Givenchy PLAY.  Try and ignore the tacky faux  iphone or whatever that is supposed to look like (can you tell how tech-savvy I am?)  I enjoyed this scent.  It's top notes include pink peppercorn and orange blossom.  It's light and quite pleasant.  It was long lasting and after a few hours I still enjoyed the scent.  This scent has made my list of possibilities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment