19 December, 2010

bA-bOOm! FLOWERBOMB.

I know it's been awhile since I've done a "scent search" post.  Life is busy ya know.  
I have found not one but TWO scents I'm getting for my Christmas scent(s).  I'm the fragrance wearer that is very particular about what I buy and wear.  I have allergies and a very sensitive nose so I need to be very careful in choosing a scent.  I don't know about you but I sure don't want to spend good money on a fragrance I'm not able to wear and enjoy it.  I have to try a fragrance for a period of time before I buy it.  
I'd seen Flowerbomb from time to time but I hadn't tried it despite it being introduced in 2005.  Last weekend while perusing the fragrance counter I noticed it and gave it a try. I stood and smelled...and smelled... and smelled.  I told the perfume chic I'd have to test it out a while before buying, but I thought it was a winner.  After leaving with a sample on my wrist I found myself back at the counter a few hours later (about 6 shopping bags later).  I still liked it after all that time passed.  That says a lot since scents don't usually make it past an hour before making my nose itch, giving me a headache, or fading too quickly for me to even remember the name. ** Top notes shiver with fresh and sweet accords of bergamot and green tea. A heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure Sambac jasmine, seductive Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid. Musk and patchouli in a base wrap us with an oriental scent, while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle the skin.  Very nice.  I am inclined to wear it for an evening scent primarily, but I could be persuaded to wear it more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment