28 March, 2011

Shake Yo Pork Chops

My favorite pork chop recipe comes from an older cookbook my mom got me years ago. I've put my own spin on the name.  The ingredients sound strange but it really is a unique and delicious combination.  Anyone I've ever served it to loves it and asks for the recipe.


Shake Yo Pork Chops
4-6 center cut pork chops
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/4 t. oregano
1/4 t. paprika
1/2 T. worcestershire sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. water
Blend the seasonings together
Brown the chops on both sides.  Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the chops.  Blend the worcestershire with the cream of chicken soup and water.  After the chops are good and brown pour soup mixture over all making sure to get up all the browned bits from the bottom.  Cook covered over low heat for 40 minutes.  I like to serve it over rice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment