08 November, 2010

Favorite scents

I haven't had a chance to review any scents in the last couple weeks.  I will soon tho' as I've got to figure out what my Christmas scent will be.  So, I thought I would share a couple of my personal favorites I wear on a continual basis.
First is L'Artisan's Vanilia. I first found this scent 4-5 years ago.  I heard Michelle Pfeiffer talk about how good it was and it made me want to try it.  Unfortunately this scent has been discontinued.  Don't even get me started on the senselessness of that.  Without going into a complaint novel, I'll just say...it's a tragedy of epic proportions.  L'Artisan's Vanilia is the king of vanilla.  Don't think of a sweet candy coated vanilla.  This is a smokey vanilla that's all grown up. Ylang-ylang, nutmeg, clove, vanilla, & sandalwood are among the top notes.  A really delicious scent that you can still find in a few places online if you're really interested. 



No comments:

Post a Comment