22 October, 2010

Chanel COCO #7

I
This is an oldie but such a goodie!  I had a sample vial of this I got a few years ago that I used up (slowly) and enjoyed it very much.  It came to my mind the other day and I thought I must revisit it. COCO is a must if you love oriental scents.  I will tell you it's quite decadent, and a little goes a long way.  If you aren't a fan of heavier scents, this one may not be for you,   Notes in this one are coriander, pomegranate blossom, mandarin orange, peach, jasmine and bulgarian rose; middle notes are mimose, cloves, orange blossom, clover and rose; base notes are labdanum, amber, sandalwood, tonka bean, opoponax, civet and vanilla.  
If you want staying power this one has it.  Something about this scent goes so well with autumn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment