13 October, 2010

DOLCE & GABANNA rose the one #6

Dolce & Gabbana's "Light Blue" is a scent I love.  I received a bottle a couple years ago and I don't think I ever used a bottle of fragrance so fast. When I say "fast", I mean like 10-12 months time. Rose the One is another winner from D & G. I really enjoyed this scent which surprised me since I'm not a big fan of rose. Black currant, pink grapefruit, mandarin, lily of the valley, rose, litchi, peony, Madonna lily, along with ambrette seed, sandalwood, musk and vanilla are listed in Rose the One's description.
That being said, I do wish it had a bit more staying power as it lingers. I kept sniffing it all day and never tiring of it, but it faded too fast.  :(  Can we find a lovely light scent that will stick around?


No comments:

Post a Comment